Our guest for today is one heck of a Rockstar. Pat Flynn is an expert in affiliate marketing, podcasting, blogging, course creation, email marketing, and more. There’s nothing this guy can’t do!
He is the host of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, where he has insightful conversations with his guests and shares strategies and advice so you can build your online business the smart way.
In this episode, Pat talks about how that one “superfan” helped him gain the confidence to pursue a life by his design.
● Pat gives us an insight and discusses how he got the idea for his book, Superfans
● Pat shares tips, strategies, and advice on how he was able to build his audience and create his own brand.
● He talks about how the connection between people is what makes their bond stronger.
● Pat talks about how it was launching the SPI Pro community.
● Are you looking to create a community for your “superfans”? Listen to Pat’s advice on how you can get the ball rolling on that idea!
● Things you need to be aware of and avoid, so you don’t fall on the dark side of superfandom
● Look forward to Pat’s new book.
● Final words of advice from Pat
● Connect with Pat. Links available below.
“Keep going. You either get the result you wanted or the lesson you needed.” – Pat Flynn
“The only true failure is giving up.” – Pat Flynn
To learn more about Pat, visit https://patflynn.com/
LEAVE A 5 STAR REVIEW + Let’s help our fellow Frugalpreneurs explode their business growth by sharing this episode.
Grab a free copy of the 27 Tools, Resources, and Software Programs that I use to run my businesses on a tight budget by visiting www.thesarahstjohn.com/27tools.
Check out the following courses:
● Smart from Scratch (free)
● Build Your Own Brand (free)
● Will It Fly (free)
Check out the following books by Pat FLynn:
● Let GO