Skip to content
Here’s What Alitu Automates:
- Converting your files (we take audio recordings from any source!)
- Levelling (getting the volume right)
- Noise reduction – removing regular background noise
- Hum reduction – removing power related hums
- Adding theme music at the start and end of your show
- Fading/transitioning from music to voice and vice-versa
- Joining together multiple recordings into one episode
- Exporting your episode to mp3 with the right settings#
- Loudness – ensuring a standard export volume
- Adding id3 tags to your episode
- Publishing direct to certain podcast hosts
Here’s What Alitu Helps YOU Do:
- Custom editing tool for Silences/Mistakes
- Creating your Theme Music
- Creating Ads & Segments with Music
- Much more coming soon!
Who Is Alitu For?
- If you want to spend more time on your content, and less time on editing & production, but still get a polished result.
- If you don’t care a jot about bitrates, sample rates, file formats, metadata and want that taken care of for you.
- If you edit out a few mistakes each episode, and need a quick & easy way to do it.
- If you’d love a beautifully designed, user-friendly, podcast-specific tool, built by podcasters for podcasters, to create your show every week.
- If you have standalone segments you’d like to back with music, and you’d like a simple way to create them and pop them into your episode.