Welcome to the Frugalpreneur Podcast: Helping you build a business on a bootstrapped budget!
I feel that during this time of quarantine, and several people losing their jobs or just having more time on their hands, they may be considering starting their own business. Or an online business in particular. Sooo…I thought it would be helpful to do a giveaway that I am calling the Business Starter Kit valued at over $100. You can enter at thesarahstjohn.com/giveaway.
Let me detail what this pack includes.
It includes my 3 books and their subsequent membership sites. Those are:
- Frugalpreneur: How to Launch, Manage, and Market Your Online Business for Under $100 Per Month by Sarah St John ($7.99 value)
- Authorpreneur: How to Self Publish and Launch a Book to Build Your Business by Sarah St John ($7.99 value)
- Podcastpreneur: How to Produce, Promote, and Profit From a Podcast* by Sarah St John ($7.99 value)
*For the record, you heard it here first about my upcoming book, Podcastpreneur. This book doesn’t currently have a release date, so it will be shipped separately.
Additional books included in this pack are:
- Will It Fly? How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money by Pat Flynn ($16.95 value)
- Dotcom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online with Sales Funnels by Russell Brunson ($19.95 value)
- Do It Scared: Finding the Courage to Face Your Fears, Overcome Adversity, and Create a Life You Love by Ruth Soukup ($25.99 value)
Additionally, the pack also includes:
- Frugalpreneur cursive logo sticker ($2.99 value)
- Frugalpreneur Podcast sticker ($4.99 value)
- $10 Store Credit to the apparel shop at TheSarahStJohn.com ($10 value)
and last, but not least . . .
- A roll of toilet paper (value: priceless)
So to recap: If you win the giveaway, you will receive all 3 of my books (Frugalpreneur, Authorpreneur, and Podcastpreneur) and the corresponding membership sites, both Frugalpreneur stickers, a $10 store credit to my site, Will it Fly by Pat Flynn, DotCom Secrets by Russell Brunson, and Do It Scared by Ruth Soukup. And let’s not forget the coveted roll of toilet paper.
To enter, just go to thesarahstjohn.com/giveaway.